1. No use of drugs or alcohol. We are a tobacco-free facility. No tobacco products or vaping allowed on the premises.
2. No physical, verbal abuse or threat of violence or intimidation.
3. You are required to check in with mentor every day.
4. Curfew is 8:00 p.m. for all new residents.
5. Curfew is 10:00 p.m. unless mentor approves later time due to employment.
6. All residents are required to have employment.
7. Attending weekly services and being active in a Christian church of your choice is required.
8. A minimum of 10 hours per month of community service are required.
9. Residents will attend all meetings as directed by mentor.
10. No guests are allowed at Hope House unless approved by the mentor. Approved guest are restricted to the common areas of the house and are the responsibility of the occupant.
11. Resident is financially responsible for any damage they or their guest have caused to the facility or its contents.
12. Resident will respect the privacy and property of other residents and neighbors.
13. Residents are expected to practice daily hygiene and good grooming habits.
14. Language should be polite and lacking in vulgarity.
15. Housekeeping Responsibilities: Housekeeping/Yard chores will be assigned weekly.
Common areas: Are to be kept clean and neat at all times, with any items, including those used for eating, cooking, crafts, housecleaning, etc, being cleaned and put away immediately following use.
Personal area: Bed made, clothes properly put away, and bathroom left clean at all times.